Police Force Tactical 9,000,000 Stun Baton Flashlight
Protect yourself with the power of the Police Force
Whether you are a law enforcement officer or the homeowner protecting your property and loved ones, the Police Force Tactical 9,000,000 Stun Baton Flashlight. might just be the tactical defense tool you have been looking for. Unlike rubber and plastic stun batons that are so common in the market today, this model is made of military-grade aluminum alloy so it can take (or give) quite a beating without damaging the unit.
This unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and combines three powerful self-defense weapons:
Military Grade Aluminum Alloy Baton: The shockproof exterior allows it not only to be used as a self-defense tool for striking an assailant but it can also withstand rugged use and extreme conditions often encountered by the military and law enforcement officers.
Powerful Stun Baton: Most stun guns on the market today have only one or two points of contact. When using this model to defend yourself, the Triple Stun Technology (TST) allows an electrical charge to emanate between three separate points on the top of the stun baton (two sides and the middle). This creates a larger stun radius, allowing you to easily defend yourself. Even when test fired the loud, bright electrical burst is often enough to stop an attacker, and if not, a jolt from this unit certainly will!
Blinding 3 Watt LED with 5 Light Modes: It will not only safely illuminate the entire area at night but can also be used to protect you. When shined in the eyes of an attacker, the ultra-bright 140 lumen light can have a temporary blinding effect making it easy for you to immobilize them with the stun gun or strike with the baton. (Note: 140 are the actual lumens. Some companies will exaggerate this number and claim a light this bright to be 280 lumens or more).
Although this unit is designed to meet the rigorous demands of the Military and Police, it is also a great choice for civilians who want a top-quality flashlight tactical defense tool should the need arise.
Whether you leave this stun baton by your nightstand, carry it in your car, or attach it to your belt loop, protecting yourself is as easy as 1,2,3:
- Identify the Threat: An attacker will use the cover of darkness to sneak up on their victims and hide their identity. They'll also look for the most vulnerable victim. This powerful light beam shines in the direction of a possible attacker and is often enough to persuade him to go in search of an easier target.
- Disorient the Attacker: Shining the ultra-bright light directly into someone's eyes will cause disorientation and impaired vision. The Police Force 9,000,000 Metal Tactical Stun Baton Flashlight boasts a bright light beam with Self Defense Strobe that can disorient your attacker and give you time to flee.
- Strike or Stun! If these aren't enough to deter your attacker, a blow from the metal baton or a shock from the powerful stun gun certainly will.
- Police Strength Protection
- Triple Stun Technology
- Tactical Striking Edge
- Military Grade Aluminum Alloy Body
- Nonslip Grip
- 3-Watt LED Flashlight
- 100,000 hours Bulb Life
- 5 Light Modes: LOW, MED, HIGH, STROBE, and SOS
- 17" Long
- Belt clip
- Safety Switch
- Easy to Carry
- Lifetime Warranty
- Police Force 9,000,000 Tactical Stun Baton Flashlight
- Wall Charger
Actual Voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 9,000,000 or more volts.
This Police Force Tactical 9,000,000 Stun Baton Flashlight will be delivered in 4 to 7 business days. If you wish to receive your purchase sooner, expedited delivery options are available when finalizing your purchase. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Our courteous and efficient customer support team is always ready to serve you!
No reviews found
Midwest Protector is proud to offer you the very best in safety, security, and self-defense products. Our deepest purpose as an organization is to serve security professionals, law enforcement, military personnel, fugitive recovery agents, and regular citizens. We appreciate you visiting our website!
Read more about Midwest Protector.